Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13920 S East Mail Rd, Gordon
If walls could talk! Built by a Chicago police captain, this Prohibition Era haven was visited often in the 1930s by black limos with IL plates, bearing men in suits, sometimes toting "violin" cases. Designed for entertaining, then & today, with 6+ bedrooms for overnight guests and plenty of room to spread out. Includes 18 private acres and 900â€™ sand bottom frontage + >1600â€™ feet along river teeming with wildlife. Very unique property offering special appeal as large family or corporate retreat.
- MLS® #6073300
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1929
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesCable TV, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOff Street, RV Parking
- ViewInland Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorLog, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDock, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities, Accessible Shoreline, Landscaped, Level
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionFrame/Wood, Log Home
- FoundationConcrete Block, Stone
- Listing OfficeLakeplace.com/Birchwood
- Address13920 S East Mail Rd
- CountyDouglas County
- Zip Code54838
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Radiant
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictNorthwood (WI) #3654
IDX information is provided by Superior Area Association of REALTORS® exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.