Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29085 Friendly Valley Rd, Washburn
160-acre estate high on the Bayfield peninsula offering privacy and panoramic views of sunrises and sunsets over Lake Superior to the southeast and Maple Hill to the southwest. This architect-designed home provides gracious living with four bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, custom-designed kitchen with a huge center island, dining room combined with the living room features Loewen windows by Heritage. The home was built around masonry stove fireplaces on both the lower and main levels providing warmth throughout the home. A pizza oven above the main-level fireplace adds character and function. 10' ceilings in the lower level with a cozy family room in the center of three bedrooms. Separate 1560 sq ft shop stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter with in-floor heat and an outdoor boiler. Shop includes an apartment, bathroom, and is plumbed for a kitchen. 1512 sq ft stable with heated tack room. 3150 sq ft Morton building provides equipment storage. Professional landscaping, apple trees, pear trees, and fenced gardens surround the home, shop, and stable. Must see to appreciate the value and workmanship that created this fine home.
- MLS® #6079182
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGarage Door Opener, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Floors, Drywalls, Foyer Entry, Eat-In Kitchen, Hot Tub, Kitchen Center Island, Walk-In Closet
- Parking Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Glazed, Wood Frame
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Listing OfficeEdina Realty Inc - Duluth
- Address29085 Friendly Valley Rd
- CountyBayfield County
- Zip Code54891
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal
- HeatingPropane, In Floor, Hot Water, Wood Stove
- FireplacesWood Burning
- DistrictWashburn (WI) #6027
IDX information is provided by Superior Area Association of REALTORS® exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.