Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6265 Old Hwy 53, Saginaw
Hand Crafted Authentic Log Home sits on 4.5 acres with a picturesque view of the water. Over 2800 sq. ft. with an unfinished basement to design yourself. 2 plus bedrooms, 2 bath with gorgeous floors, balcony, brass railing, walk out basement, 200 amp service and more. So many unique pieces from various Historical downtown buildings have been incorporated in the design throughout the home. This is truly a one-of-a-kind!
- MLS® #6080261
- Year Built1999
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesDrywalls, Ceiling Fans, Hardwood Floors, Natural Woodwork, Security System, Tiled Floors, Vaulted Ceilings
- ParkingRV Parking, Driveway - Shared, Driveway - Gravel
- ViewInland Lake, Typical
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch, Gutter/Downspout
- Lot DescriptionAccessible Shoreline, Tree Coverage - Medium, Level, Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionLog Home
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Gilderman Duluth
- Address6265 Old Hwy 53
- CountySt. Louis County
- Zip Code55811
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictProctor #704
Price Change History for 6265 Old Hwy 53, Saginaw, MN (MLS® #6080261)
|Price Reduced from $525,000 to $425,000|
IDX information is provided by Superior Area Association of REALTORS® exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.